Saturday, September 4, 2010

Tattoo Tantalization

Everyone considers the idea of getting a Tattoo at some point in their life.



Like most people I am a little sceptical on the subject.

But recently I have become more fond of the idea.


What I need to do now is choose an image,name,symbol etc. that has everlasting meaning.
I've decided not to take the leap until I am 100% decided on what I want!

Apparently people say to hang a picture of your desired tattoo on your wall for a month and if you still love the image and aren't sick of it, then to get it printed on your body!



So, I have a few ideas. Three to be exact.
I am contemplating getting the 3 in 3 different areas of my body
or
finding a way to incorporate the 3 ideas in to 1 amazing design.



IDEA 1



Love.



My ultimate favourite word,feeling,guideline.
I know I will have an everlasting love (pardon the pun) for this expression.
It is the foundation for life.
What is life without love?

Love for other human beings.
Love for life.
Love for Fashion, Music, Travel.
Love inspires Passion and Enthusiasm for Everything this planet has to offer.


I think the word "Love" is the tatto I am almost 100% sure I want.
I think it'll be at the back of my neck, neatly written in a fancy font.



IDEA 2


Music.
Music is the beat that I walk to.
I sing more than I talk.
Music lifts me up when I'm down.
Takes me higher when im up.
I can not imagine a world where there's no music.
What a waste that would be.
I wish I had a sountrack to my everday life!


I don't really know where and what I want to represent this joy.
Ideas: Wrist, Foot, Side of torso, Shoulder.
And I'm sure it'll be along these lines in style:







IDEA 3

F or Fashion

F = F can stand for a few things that have value in my life.
First of all Fashion (because that's another idea)
Secondly it can take meaning for Family & Friends, which are oh-so big parts of my being.
And thirdly it can stand for me. F for Fiona.
So I was thinking of just a very fancy 'F' written on my hand, leg or side.

Then on the other hand, if I can come up with a symbol or design to represent Fashion, my no.1 thought in the morning and as I carry on my day, it never leaves my head.
It is my ultimate passion.
To represent it in a way that does in justice would be ideal, but until I can do so, I will refrain.





So for now, it is a thought in the making.
I will most definately post on the progress of my Tattoos & Tattoo thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment